Historical Manhattan Beach
Centennial 2012 Commemorative
The Centennial Book is No Longer Available for Sale Online
There are a limited number of copies still available for sale as of March 15, 2013. If you are interested in getting a copy, try one of these locations:
- The John Post Gallery, 808 Manhattan Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, Phone: (310) 376-6982. The Gallery is open 12 noon until 6 p.m. Wednesday through Friday.
- Pages Bookstore 904 Manhattan Avenue
- The Manhattan Beach Historical Society
Manhattan Beach Centennial Book
The Manhattan Beach Historical Society in affiliation with
John Post Photography has published the definitive Manhattan Beach Centennial 2012 Commemorative Book
A few of the images in the book are here for review.
The book includes:
- Historical photographs from The Manhattan Beach Historical Society collection
- Reproductions of rare never-published AC Conner paintings of Manhattan Beach circa 1910
- John Post photographs taken from 1969 through 2012
- 70+ pages of images of Manhattan Beach spanning 100 years
- Sections featuring "then and now" pictures of prominent Manhattan Beach locations
- The definitive collection of John Post's 43 years photographing Manhattan Beach
- Many images featuring the iconic Manhattan Beach Pier
- Nearly 100 total pages, perfect for your coffee table
- An historical listing of over 7200 residents of Manhattan Beach as the city turns 100 in 2012
Response to the Manhattan Beach Centennial 2012 Commemorative Book was been outstanding!